So I'm sitting down to type out my Fave Five post for this week and I notice my battery symbol is almost at the bottom. And my computer has been plugged in all day. Sigh. I hope this isn't gonna be a big issue. So I'll type as fast as I can but if my post ends abruptly or is not making any sense, well, you know what happened. I'll throw the Linky on right away just in case so you guys can play away. Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow.
1. Kiwi Bismarks. Oh my goodness. I've always loved bismarks but usually they only come with raspberry type of filling. At the little neighborhood bakery, hubby discovered Kiwi bismarks. And he was a sweet dude and bought me home one! My mouth waters at the remembrance! It was soooo good.
This is a bismark doughnut. You can sugar them, powder sugar them or my favorite way, glaze them. The kiwi ones were glazed. The only problem with these bundles of goodness is I have to go up and down the stairs a bazillion times so their goodness doesn't find a home on the hips.
2. A settled baby. The new little one in my dayhome has had a wonderful week. After days of not settling in to the point of not eating for me and barely drinking, he just had a turn around and he's happy and smiling and laughing and baby talking. And eating! What an answer to prayer. Praise God.
3. Dinner out invite. Friends of ours invited us out for a chinese food dinner. Good food, great company and lots of laughter and fun. I find it so refreshing to be in the company of friends with whom I can be myself.
4. Purposeful reading time. In an effort to finish off my books for the Spring Reading Thing which ends next week, I've set aside much more reading time. Time that probably would have been spent watching tv or doing nothing meaningful on the computer. And it has been great. I love reading.
5. Computer issue resolved. Well, the computer charging issue turned out to be a power bar issue and for that I am very grateful. A ten dollar fix for a new bar compared to who knows how much to fix. Whew.
Thanks for being patient with my little issue in getting the FFF up this week. I hope you still join in and play even if you, yourself, get it up late because of me being late. Don't forget to link your specific post and not your home page so it's easy to find the FFF for late comers. Have a great Father's Day weekend everyone.