Hi everyone and welcome! Ready to share your five favorite blessings from the week? Please join in even if you never have before. Guidelines are here.
1. A week late but worth every petal. These flowers from my kids for Mother's Day. I just love them. The petunias are a really pretty color I've never seen before: a greeny-yellow with pink edges. Gorgeous!
2. New bible cover. I finally splurged and got myself a new bible cover that I really like. I'd been using a castoff from my oldest when she was a junior higher. I just never found another one I liked better. That is until now.
3. Long Weekends. This last Monday was a long weekend here in Canada and I took full advantage of the extra day. I slept in, stayed in my jammies reading and having coffee, then went for a lovely walk with hubby and the dog. After that we went and bought my bedding out plants courtesy of hubby for Mother's Day. We finished off with grilled steak, fried potatoes and caesar salad - a favorite summer meal. Love long weekends.
4. It's baaaack! Mocha Coconut Frappuccino at Starbucks. Mocha sauce, coconut syrup, coffee, milk, ice, whipped creme and toasted coconut. Yup. On my faves list!
5. So You Think You Can Dance started last night. A guilty pleasure in tv watching for me. The auditions are not my favorite part but the rest of the show I love.
Please remember the Mr. Linky is for those participating in the Fave Five. If you don't do a post feel free to visit around and comment. Have a wonderful weekend everyone.