Welcome everyone to Friday's Fave Five. Join us as we look back over the the past week and look for blessings in our lives, great and small. Feel free to join right in . I'm going to be a tad late with my own post but please feel free to start without me and to link right on up. I'll get here as soon as I can!
Yikes, what a busy week it has been! Between getting ready for Easter, lots happening with the dayhome, interviews ,etc., etc., I just could not get to my FFF on time but I didn't want to let it go by without posting so I figured better way late than never. So here I go:
1. Dinner date with Hubby. I love these times of reconnecting just the two of us. And the food was delicious too!
2. Beautiful days to play outside with the dayhome kids. I love getting outside and letting the kids run around and burn off energy. It's also a nice time in my day when I can have a short chat with my neighbor over the fence as she also has a dayhome and they are outside too!
3. Having someone to chat "business" with. Being a child care provider at home can be a pretty lonely business! It's an absolute blessing to have someone to talk with most days, to bounce ideas off of and share craft and activity ideas with and to hash out solutions to "kid" problems with.
4. Long walks. Now that the weather is turning nice I'm getting out there on the weekends taking some nice walks in my favorite places. I'm tending to leave the camera at home when I'm with family though, because they do get impatient with always waiting for me. I'll have to make sure I take some walks on my own where I can just lose myself in taking lots of pictures and not have to worry about others standing around waiting while I indulge myself.
5. Free Movies. Loving that I can rent new releases at my local library now for free. Since the movie rental places have all shut down, the library has picked up the hole left behind. Free is good!
Hope you all have a very blessed Easter weekend. May you find time to reflect on what this weekend is really all about, the love of God that put Jesus Christ onto the cross and then raised Him from the dead so that you and I would be restored in relationship to Him. May you know His boundless love towards you this Easter!
|HE IS RISEN...HALLELUJAH!|