Here I thought I had a pretty perfect Fave Five post until I woke up and checked on it and lo and behold I totally forgot the banner and the welcome. Yikes, sometimes I wonder if my brain needs to be taken to a brain "garage" somewhere to get a tune up. But welcome everyone! Hope your having a slightly less "forgetful" week. Thanks for joining in and remembering your good moments from the week. If you are new please stop here and get the guidelines and then just jump right in!
1. An incredible huge full moon rising above the city line. Younger Daughter and I were making our way to youth from her violin lesson when all of a sudden this incredibly huge white moon ascended over the city skyline against a navy blue night sky. It was one of the most beautiful moon rises I've ever seen! Darn I was wishing I had my camera. I was going to grab my phone and try to take a pic of it but we were on a portion of road where it's three lanes travelling at 90 km (55 mph). I figured I better follow Alberta's distracted driving law and just file it in my memory. It's a shame, it was a real beaut! But I'm so thankful God blessed me with eyes to see it.
2. Crazy Enough by Mercy Me. I can't listen to this song enough. I love, love, love the musical arrangement in it, his voice and the notes he sings. And the lyrics are really powerful. And hey, you can understand every word he's singing. I don't have to look it up. And that's awesome in and of itself nowadays. ;v)
I'm so thankful God has given me ears to hear it.
3. Bernard Callebaut Chocolates. Yeah, I know. After I posted this, guess who came home bearing a box of my absolute favorite chocolates. Guess my blowing kisses reached their destination. :v)
I'm so thankful God gave me taste buds to taste them.
4. Influence Bamboo Hibiscus hand soap and fabric/ room deodorizer. By Fruits and Passion. (I can't find a specific link for the two together). Oh my, I love this scent. I wish you had smell-o-computer. I'd send you a blast. So thankful God gave me the ability to smell this wonderful stuff.
5. Fresh clean sheets. If I was rich enough to own a bazillion sets of sheets and had a maid to do laundry and change the bed, I'd change them every single day. Love the feel of fresh, crisp, clean, cool cotton sheets. So thankful God gave me skin that feels.
What have been your favorite blessings and moments from the week? Please join us and share them. Link to your FFF post please so that readers can easily find your post even if they are reading a few days from now. Have a great weekend everyone.