Welcome to FFF everyone! Time to have a look for the Five favorite blessings and uplifting moments from the week. Please join in. If you are new and need guidelines please go here.
1. A shiny silver vehicle parked in my garage. We've been talking about a new to us vehicle for a while. Our big ol' van is 14 years old and things are starting to break down. It seems we've got it in at the mechanic;s way too much for our liking. I'm gonna miss that big baby, it's taken us on some great family outings and trips. But the kids are no longer kids and who knows how long they'll keep coming with us. It was time for something a bit smaller. It will still fit all of us comfortably which is great. So what did God bless us with? A 2007 Envoy SLT. Love it! I'd have taken my own picture but it was dark by the time I got it home so this will give you an idea.
2. Steam refresh feature on my dryer. How I love this feature. For someone who forgets stuff in the dryer all the time and hates to iron, this feature is better than sliced bread.
3. Date night with my handsome hubby. At our favorite restaurant, enjoying one of our favorite meals and each other's company. It was really nice.
4. Great parents to work for. I am always amazed that for all the years I've done child care, how many wonderful parents I have had to work for. And this year is no exception. One of the parents that I have, we found out quite by accident that we are actually related. Go figure. And they are actually becoming friends too.
5. And speaking of great parents, gotta love when they bring me A Starbucks chai tea. A favorite drink for me and what a special treat being brought first thing in the morning .
What have been your favorites this week? Take a moment to find and remember them. It does a person good to realize the blessings big and small in life. Have a great weekend everyone.