- I'm tired!
- I need fresh air!
- The chinook blew in this week.
- It's been like a hurricane outside for 4 days now.
- This morning the sky was flaming red.
- "Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in morning, sailor's warning". Absolutely true!
- It's going to be another wickedly windy day.
- It's hard to get fresh air when the wind is blowing so hard it takes your breath away. Literally.
- My heart is breaking for Hubby's mom. And Hubby.
- Strokes are from the pit of hell.
- What would we do without God to lean on and draw strength from in hard times.
- I'm about 5 days behind on my bible reading plan now
- I am determined to get caught up
- I want this to be the year I actually do this thing
- That is, read through the bible in a year
- I find myself rereading the same verses over and over because it's hard to focus this week
- I hate Hubby's new shift at work
- I feel like I rarely see him
- We especially miss him at the dinner table
- I'm planning for a date time this weekend
- I love that the dog makes me laugh and lightens it up around here
- He doesn't like that I'm watching the Dog Whisperer (LOL)
- Don't forget to join in on Fave Fives tomorrow!
Thursday, January 27, 2011
My Bullet Thoughts
I can't seem to put together a post this week. My brain does not want to think in full thoughts or paragraphs. So for your enjoyment (ha!) here is what's bouncing around in the caverns of my brain today.