Thursday, October 02, 2008

Thursday Thanks Tank


Just popping in to do a quick thankfulness post. This day I am especially thankful for:
1. God's grace in the midst of our own weaknesses. Thank you Lord that you are always there.
2. I am so thankful for all your kind well wishes and prayers. It means more than you know. Whenever I get to feeling overwhelmed or frustrated another one of you leaves me an encouraging or kind word. Thank you so much for lifting me up when I'm down.
3. My family for stepping up and helping out without being asked.
4. My friend Elaine, who dropped everything and came right over to help me with the dayhome. I don't know what I would have done without her.
5. I'm very thankful that my son, with a freshly minted driver's license, is very willing to play my chauffeur until I can turn my head enough to drive myself.
What are you thankful for this week?

7 comments:

Pam said...

Still praying for you, dear Susanne. May your pain quickly subside so that you may be back to your busy self soon, only with a new appreciation for taking time to rest and recoup.

I'm thankful for friends like you who take time even when pain has been paramount this week to intentionally thank the Lord for the blessings around them.

Thanks! Your list was an encouragement to me!

Faith said...

Am praying for you.
I'm thankful for the Lord's faithfulness in loving us no matter what...my official list will be up later today.
Your list was awesome!!

Beck said...

Those are good things, even in the midst of pain. And I hope that nasty pain clears up and SHIPS OUT soon, lovely Susanne.

Tammy said...

I am so glad you have support from loving family and friends...that really helps so much.
HUGS!

Shalee said...

I'm thankful I thought to check over here... Bloglines shows you as no new posts... those liars!

I'm thankful the kitchen is done!

Shawna said...

Still praying for you, Susanne.

For some reason you're not updating on my bloglines. Hmmm.

PJ said...

Hope you're feeling better very soon. And it's great that you have so much support.