Just popping in to do a quick thankfulness post. This day I am especially thankful for:
1. God's grace in the midst of our own weaknesses. Thank you Lord that you are always there.
2. I am so thankful for all your kind well wishes and prayers. It means more than you know. Whenever I get to feeling overwhelmed or frustrated another one of you leaves me an encouraging or kind word. Thank you so much for lifting me up when I'm down.
3. My family for stepping up and helping out without being asked.
4. My friend Elaine, who dropped everything and came right over to help me with the dayhome. I don't know what I would have done without her.
5. I'm very thankful that my son, with a freshly minted driver's license, is very willing to play my chauffeur until I can turn my head enough to drive myself.
What are you thankful for this week?