Gibee tagged for this meme last week sometime and I've been racking my brain trying to think of the answers. My list is definitely not as creative as hers, but here it is such as it is:
5 CLASSES I WISH THEY HAD TAUGHT IN SCHOOL
1. Blogging balances 101 - Is your housecleaning piling up? Have you been growing roots into the computer chair? Are your eyeballs in a permanent state of bug eye? Are you wearing off the letters on your keyboard commenting? Then this class is for you. Learn to live in blogland and your real life.
2. How to change the keyboard on your laptop in 3 easy steps. Prerequisite course: blogging balances 101.
3. Fitness for Life for those allergic to Team Sports. For those Organized Sports Challenged, those operating in the speed of slow, those with minimal play book experience.
4. Leaping tall laundry piles in a single bound. Training for those facing said mountains.
5. Letting Go Preparedness. Preparation for the letting go moments of life. Topics covered may include but not necessarily limited to are: letting go of big shoulder pad clothing, letting go of the image of an 18 year old figure, letting go of the change in your wallet, letting go of the car keys to your teen, letting go of time to yourself while you children live at home, letting go of those children as they leave for school, letting go of your furnishings and small appliances to said children leaving home.
I haven't been tagging too much in memes but this time I'll tag Linda at A 2nd Cup of Coffee, Shalee at Shalee's Diner, and Beck at Frog and Toad are Still Friends. Be serious or funny, anywhichway I'd love to read your answers. Or if you'd love to take this one on, let me know in the comments and consider yourself tagged.
And now my brain hurts. I need to go take a nap.