Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Product Reviews ~ Ferrero Rondnoir


When I was asked to give this product a try, I was more than willing for a couple of reasons. First, who in their right mind is going to turn down free chocolate, and second, Ferrero Rocher, the hazelnut version, are something that is really enjoyed by several members of my family. In fact, it is an absolute favorite of Tia's and the Garden Coco Confection, their coconut/almond version, runs high on Kay's list. So we were all interested in trying out Ferrero Rondnoir, the dark chocolate version.
Ferrero Rondnoir is true to it's name and is all about the dark chocolate. It's also true to the layers of crunchy to crispy to creamy texture of their other products. They start with the crunch of dark chocolate sprinkles on creamy dark chocolate then you hit the crispy wafer on your way to the dark, creamy center.
A hit with all the other members of the family, I was the only one who didn't absolutely love it. And that was only because I found the sprinkly stuff a bit messy. But the texture experience and the dark chocolate taste was lovely. For chocolates offered in this price range, it definitely, to us, will be one we'll enjoy.
And to add sweet to sweet, the company is participating in the Share Something Sweet program where you can create virtual snowglobes to send to whomever you like. For each snowglobe created Ferrero will donate money to Share Our Strength, working to end childhood hunger in America.

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Yum, now I'm craving chocolate :)

Annie said...

Oooh me too. YUM!

gail@more than a song said...

I'm trying hard not to grab the screen...you're showing me chocolate! YUM

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Wowsers. Where is the list that says, "Send me chocolate to review??" I liked the snowglobe thing, too.

Shalee said...

Oh my lands, Susanne. Feel free to pass my name on to your contact too! That's a great product to review! Even better is the snowglobe idea.

Susanne said...

Chocolate banned? May it never be! There ought to be a law againist banning chocolate!