Saturday, September 29, 2007

Word for the Weekend ~ Psalm 139 con't

Photo Credit: Christophe Libert, France

"Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.

If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,
even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you."

Psalm 139 : 7 - 12 NIV


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a little award for you over at my place. :-)

Linda said...

I cannot tell you how often I have run to this Psalm for comfort in recent years. And the picture is, as always, perfect Susanne. Thank you so much.

Barb said...

This is one of my favorite Psalms, Susanne. How nice to read it here. And as always, your photo is a perfect match to the verse.

Hope you're having a restful weekend. Me? Uhm. Don't ask. LOL

Jen said...

Great verse and gorgeous picture....