Saturday, September 29, 2007

Word for the Weekend ~ Psalm 139 con't

Photo Credit: Christophe Libert, France

"Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.

If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,
even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you."

Psalm 139 : 7 - 12 NIV


4 comments:

Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts said...

There is a little award for you over at my place. :-)

Linda said...

I cannot tell you how often I have run to this Psalm for comfort in recent years. And the picture is, as always, perfect Susanne. Thank you so much.

Barb @ A Chelsea Morning said...

This is one of my favorite Psalms, Susanne. How nice to read it here. And as always, your photo is a perfect match to the verse.

Hope you're having a restful weekend. Me? Uhm. Don't ask. LOL

Jen said...

Great verse and gorgeous picture....