Today I'm going to join Peach at Without Fear for her Thursday Thanks Tank. I have been reading Peach's Thursday Tanks for more than a year and it always blesses me. It is so uplifting reading all the thinkgs she is thankful for even on those weeks that were hard. It is so good to keep our eyes on the good things and be grateful for all the blessings in our lives. So I have decided I'm going to start joining Peach in filling up with thanks and making my own list of intentional gratefulness. If you'd like to join in just pop over and let her know.
This week I'm thankful for:
1. That Jay was able to get a really good orthopedic doctor who gave us other options for his feet other than surgery. The thought of surgery really scared me and now we are armed with some really good options instead.
2. I am really grateful for the cooler evenings and mornings. I love fall and really am thankful it is here.
3. I am thankful that for the most part, school got off to a great start without so much as a hiccup.
4. I am thankful for the raise my hubby just got. While not massive it is still a raise.
5. I'm very thankful for the wonderful families I have in my dayhome. It's a blessing to have supportive parents.
6. I'm thankful that last week I recieved a very lovely bloggy award. The Nice Matters award from Tammy. It is very humbling to recieve this from such a nice lady. Nice does matter a lot to me. Thank you Tammy.
Now the part I find very hard is passing these awards on because I think you are all nice. But I'm going to pass it on to Ann at It's Always a Production. Ann has always left me the nicest, encouraging comments. She's lifted my spirits many a time.