Did you all know that your site could be googled by a word someone mentions in your comments? Okay, you all probably did know that. But I'm a little slow on the uptake and I just realized that. So some of these google searches came to me because of a comment one of you left. Interesting. Another good reason to dump those weirded out comments that are about 5 to 100 pages long. You never know who those will bring to your site. Shiver. And some are just plain weird that they would direct them to my site. Anyway for your entertainment, these were in my last group of google searches that led people to my site.
1. How to sew a valence. You won't learn that from me seeing the last one I sewed was 18 years ago and it gave me bursitis in my elbow. They need to be directed to Barb.
2. Story behind "When I survey the Wondrous Cross". The greatest thing to be googled for. Hopefully my site mentions the Wondrous Cross of Christ and what He has done for us a lot. I wish I got more of these searches.
3. Gene Kranz 2007. I must have mentioned the Apollo 13 movie somewhere.
4. Video group of ladies sharing show* er. Not here, mac! Not now, not ever!
5. Throbbing in big toe/smashed toe. Well, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that drops dresser drawers on their big toes.
6. Chi respect sara rispettato. Uhmmm, not sure what that means but it lead to a post I did on Italian Proverbs.
7. Living with chaotic mess. LOL! Geez, just when I thought I had it under control, too!
8. MacLaren Imperial Sharp Cheese. I get lots of googles for these. Apparently there is lots of people looking for recipes using this wonderful Canadian product.
9. What is quick cook barley? Barley that cooks quickly. I think.
10. Strikethrough Blogger. To my knowledge I've never said I wanted to strikethrough blogger. I might have thought it at times, but I've never said it out loud. :vD
Monday: baked ham, potatoe salad, fresh cut veggies
Tuesday: cheeseburgers, coleslaw
Wednesday: Tandoori grilled chicken breast, over garden salad
Thursday: honey garlic sausage skewers, grilled veggies, golden rice
Friday: pork stir fry
Saturday: scrounge day