Laura from My Quitodan Mysteries tagged me a couple weeks ago for a Personal Policies Meme. Sorry it's so late, Laura. Between computer problems and stuff happening like Father's day and anniversaries and 3 birthdays within a week in dayhome, I've been a tad busy. I'm finally getting to it.
1. Books are like gold to me and should be treated as such even if they are borrowed from the library.
2. No shoes in the house. It's the way I was raised and I find it very hard to break out of this. Although the rest of my family think nothing of it!
3. Calling anyone "stupid" is totally unacceptable.
4. Use of the word "hate" is restricted to hating sin or the results of sin. It is never to be applied to a person.
5. Be a God pleaser not a man pleaser. Now this is a high and lofty personal policy for me. It is more of a lifetime goal, one that needs constant tweaking and checking, and more often than not, it is missed altogether. I wish I could say that it was a set in stone policy at the Living2Tell household.
6. If you are out and about and plans change, always call home with the change of plans. To me this only shows respect. If I think you are at one place and something happens, I have no idea where you are or who you are with or how to get ahold of you. Me and hubby also do this.
7. Never leave to go somewhere without saying good bye or go to bed without saying goodnight.
8. Tag no more than 3 people per meme! ;vD
I had to really think on these. This is not something I really think about, this personal policies thing. I'm sure I have a lot more stuff milling around and I'm sure if you ask my family they'll rattle off all sorts of stuff. But what I found hard was to discern what was a personal policy and what was a OCD tendency. LOL! Well here's hoping these ladies can tell the difference because now I tag Beck (Frog & Toad are Still Friends), DCRMom (Musings of a Housewife), Alycia (Where My Treasures Are).