(yes, it is Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada)
1. I'm thankful first and foremost for Jesus Christ, God's own Son.
2. I'm thankful that the Lord saved me and made me His own and that He gave to me His Word and the Holy Spirit to guide me in this life.
3. I'm thankful He has given me a wonderful husband to spend the rest of my life with.
4. I'm thankful for 3 of the best kids out there. My life would not be complete without them.
5. I'm thankful that my Mom and Dad are both still with us and have been able to watch their grandchildren grow.
6. I'm thankful for the wonderful friends I've made through this blogging world.
7. I'm thankful for the beautiful fall we are having.
8. I'm thankful that I have eyes to see the beautiful colors, a nose to smell all the fall smells, and ears to hear the crunch of those leaves.
9. I'm thankful for the laughter of children.
10. I'm thankful for the church family the Lord has made me a part of.
11. I'm thankful I live in this beautiful country of Canada which knows no wars on her land.
12. I am thankful for those who leave family and friends so that this counry may stay that way and those who go and help restore peace to those countries who have seen war.
13. I am thankful for the Lord's provision in my life.