Banner by Caryn at Novelist in Training
13 THINGS I REALLY DO NEED TO DO THIS FALL
1. I really, really need to put 1,437 or so pictures into photo albums
2. I really need to wipe out the kitchen cupboards.
3. Painting the kitchen is calling my name.
4. I want to try this great idea to jazz up my living room and bedroom.
5. I am joining this challenge.
6. I need to go thru my CDroms and throw out all the ones that no longer work on my computer & that are no longer played with by my kids.
7. Sort through a mountain of toys and get rid of what no one plays with.
8. Organize my craft room.
9. Try at least one new recipe every couple weeks from Mondays at this place.
10. Stick to my exercise plan (and improve on it) that I made with a certain blogging buddy. You know who you are!! :v)
11. Start looking for good deals for Christmas presents. (I've already got some stocking stuffers and a couple of the gifts. Ssshhh no one tell my family!).
12. Clean my freezer. Ugh.
13. Take romantic walks in the fallen leaves at the lake with Beloved Hubby.