Grrr! Can't upload a banner so just use your imagination. Colorful, thursday thirteen written in a carefree font and a picture of a girl in a convertible pictured from the back with her scarf fluttering behind her, hand up in the air waving good bye. Got it? Good, now let's move on to the list, shall we?
THIRTEEN THINGS I'M DOING THIS WEEKEND
2. Writing at least 20 instruction notes to the teens
3. Making a stew for their supper
4. Going to the bank
5. Getting Gas
6. Picking up Friend
8. Dropping off the tweenie at auntie's house
9. Hitting the road in my automobile (you'll have to imagine the music here 'cause I can't type musical notes)
10. Finding our hotel in the big city
11. Shopping, people, in the big city
12. Phone home make sure the house is still standing
13. Go to the Women of Faith Conference and get recharged and renewed and refreshed! WooHoo!
I probably will not have access to a computer, so I will be in the throes of withdrawl, especially since it's Boomama's Tour of Homes. I'll have to wait till Saturday night or Sunday mornin' to have coffee with you at your places but mine will be up (that is if blogger will let me load just 2 more pics. 2, blogger, that's all, just 2!) It'll be up regardless, you might just get a mini version I guess. Now I'm off to get ready. Ta - ta!